This system is used to protect the open exposure that a hatch door presents when individuals are accessing the rooftop through a hatch. These systems include a self-closing safety gate to further comply to OSHA regulations.
The component-based system allows for our technicians to assemble these systems to meet the varying sizes and shapes of hatches on the market.
Sesco Safety’s hatch railing is a passive fall protection option that provides a layer of safety when exiting a hatch, with no additional PPE needed.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized coating
- Includes a self-closing safety gate
- Several models to fit all hatches
- Quick & easy installation
- No annual inspection requirements
- Passive system requires no PPE or special training