This system utilizes the Kee Klamp components and bases designed to connect to both standing seam roof profiles utilizing a rated clamp, as well as corrugated metal roofs utilizing rivets to connect to the structure.
This passive railing system is an alternative to a fully engineered active system that requires additional engineering, PPE, training and annual recertification.
These systems have been designed and engineered to exceed global standards, keep your employees safe, and reduce your overall liability as a company.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized coating
- Component based system
- Compatible with several roof styles
- Non-penetrating standing seam option
- Minimal penetrating trapezoidal roof option
- No additional PPE requirements
- No additional training needed
- No annual inspection requirements