Rigid Rail Bridge Style
No other fall arrest system offers the versatility of our rigid rail bridge style fall arrest system. The rigid rail bridge style fall protection system can be either retrofitted to existing overhead crane runways or installed on new parallel enclosed track runways. In operations where the required location of the fall protection can change the bridge format allows the fall protection to be positioned where it is needed and out of the way when it is not.
Also referred to as a Cartesian bridge fall protection system, after French philosopher Rene’ Descartes, the system features parallel runway tracks with a sliding bridge to provide a grid of 100% fall protection coverage over a large area. This solution is often used in fixed wing and rotary aircraft maintenance facilities as well as manufacturing and industrial spaces with existing overhead cranes.
- Easily moved by one person.
- Bridge spans up to 50’
- Dual enclosed tracks allow users on one bridge to have by pass capability.
- Unlimited runway lengths.
- Multiple bridges can be used on a set of runways.
- Available in painted yellow or galvanized.
- Provide full fall protection coverage in a large area.
- Adaptable to changing requirements.
- Works well in spaces with existing overhead cranes.
- Limits swing fall distances.