Fall Protection Rail That Can Be Swung Away As Needed
Overhead cranes and other operations sometimes do not mix well with fixed fall protection. Either the crane is in the way of the fall protection or the fall protection is in the way of the crane. This scenario can be frustrating for operators and unsafe as well. Our fold away rigid rail fall arrest system typically attaches to existing building columns below an overhead crane and provides a fall protection rail that can be swung in and out as needed. Short folding rigid rails up to 40’-50’ can be operated manually and longer systems are motorized to swing in and out at the push of a button.
- Unlimited lengths and up to 50’ between spans.
- Folds out of the way when not in use.
- Multiple users on single or twin tracks.
- Motorized function available.
- Arm lengths up to 20’ from column supports.
- Low deflection during a fall to minimize fall distances, allowing for use at work heights as low as 4’.
- Distributed loads during a fall allow for rigid rail solutions to be attached to lighter structures.
- Durable design allows for years of use with minimal maintenance.