Expanded Area Fall Protection
Typically used in places where overhead tie-off is needed and the distance from the ground to the worker is as low as 4’. Commonly used to protect workers on flatbed trucks, railcars, conveyors, helicopters, small fixed wing aircraft and many other places where fall distance are limited. With capability for intersections and curves, our rail system is also the ideal solution for large body aircraft maintenance operations.
Rigid Rail systems are designed to support as many as 8 users with optional by-pass on a single overhead solution enabling more efficient and effective work routines without jeopardizing safety.
Easy to Use
Although fall arrest systems require proper safety training and a rescue procedure, overhead rigid rail lifeline systems are completely hands-free and enable users to concentrate on the task at hand.
Shorter Fall Distance
Rigid rail systems have the advantage over cable-based lifeline systems because they reduce fall distance and are often preferred when work is performed less than 12’ above a lower level.
Our enclosed track rigid rail systems are the most reliable engineered fall protection in use today and the 1:100 movement-to-weight ratio keeps the lifeline directly overhead eliminating in-line swing fall.
Enclosed Track System Features & Benefits
We design and engineer each rail system specific to your requirements. All supports and tracks are fully fabricated, in our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility, to the design drawings prior to shipping. Our goal is to minimize or eliminate the impact on your productivity during the installation process. Additionally, each system is field tested, certified and signed off by a licensed qualified professional engineer.
- Spans between supports of up to 64’.
- Up to 15’ of cantilever.
- Curves and intersections available.
- Single enclosed track can support up to 4 users
- Twin enclosed track can support up to 8 users.
- Available in hot dipped galvanized or painted yellow.
- Fall Arrest distances less than 42”.
- Low friction trolley design keeps retractable lifeline overhead at all times.
- Distributed arrest forces allow for support from light structures.
- Bypass capability for users with up to 4 parallel tracks.
- No debris build up due to enclosed design ensures smooth operation of trolley.
- Compliant with all current OSHA and ANSI standards.