Gas monitors are utilized in extreme environments to detect oxygen, as well as toxic and combustible gas levels.
These gas detection devices are extremely durable, portable, and easy to use. These monitors come in single, dual, four, and five gas monitoring options.
There are several accessories that complement the gas monitor, including an automated calibration system, pump probes to monitor areas from a distance, and calibration kits to keep the monitors operating correctly.
These state-of-the-art gas monitors can easily be implemented into your confined space and hazmat programs to further comply with OSHA regulations.
- 4-year warranty on meter and sensors
- Available optional Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System
- Real-time connectivity using Bluetooth technology
- Multiple gas configuration
- Easy to calibrate
- 2 times faster than industry average
- Withstand drop from 20’
- Can withstand extreme temperature -40F to 140F degrees
- Waterproof 6ft for 1 hour