Our roof walkway with guardrail system is a fall protection solution consisting of walkway and integrated guardrail, which can be installed quickly and easily on a wide variety of roofs. It is a safe, compliant and modular approach to guardrail protection and eliminates the fall hazard typically present when workers are exposed to an unprotected edge on a rooftop.
Sesco Safety roof walkway with guardrail is the most preferred fall protection system as dictated in the hierarchy of control measures as it provides the highest level of collective fall prevention for roof access and work at height. Roof walkway with guardrail provides a clearly defined and secure route across the roof keeping users safe from the associated hazards when working at height without the need for fall arrest personal protection equipment (PPE) or harnesses.
These walkways can be combined with our range of platforms, guardrail and steps to form a complete safe access solution.
- Designed for use with all major roof types…Membrane/Asphalt/PVC, Metal, Standing Seam, and Composite
- Slip resistant
- Compliant to ANSI standards and OSHA requirements
- The 625mm wide glass fiber reinforced nylon treads have been tested to confirm excellent UV stability
- Faster to install than traditional methods that require the Guardrail to be roof mounted
- Traverse walkways and steps for roofs up to 35 degree pitch
- A complete safety and cost-effective, non-corrosive protection of the highest order while maintaining simple and quick installs
- Can be used in conjunction with our range of steps, platforms and step-overs when negotiating changes in level
- The connections to the roof are kept to a minimum reducing any possibility of roof leaks.
- Safe access can be provided across roof mounted pipework and other plant or equipment in a single installation from the same supplier