Join the Sesco Safety team as our new Installation Technician!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
Growth & Development Opportunities
Extensive company portfolio
About Sesco Safety:
Sesco Safety is rooted in providing engineered fall protection safety systems complemented by extensive safety services. We focus on the unique needs of each customer across their entire facility. Our portfolio of work spans a wide range of safety products to complex custom systems. Sesco Safety services customers throughout the Midwest, as well as nationally, across a myriad of industries.
Sesco Safety, through its ownership, is affiliated with a global network providing superior engineered products, support, and training. The experience and dedication of our team have established us as fall prevention experts with our customers.
The Sesco Safety team is driven by principles of:
- An ongoing mission to help customers enhance their workplace safety
- Continuous value in relationships with customers, vendors, and third-party market partners
- Superior consultative service
We are proud of our culture where both our business and employees thrive and grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment
- Training, training and more training
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Life-long friendships
Come join a team where you’ll receive Steady work, Growth & development with company training, Nationwide travel with the ability to be home approximately 50% of week nights, limited weekend work, be part of a global industry leader
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Installation Technician works with other field team members to install fall protection systems while ensuring fit to specifications and regulatory compliance. The person needs to be technically proficient in structural adaptation of steel-based products, , ability to work at height – in safe manner, and work as part of a team.
Summary Experience and Skills
This position requires an individual who is reliable, responsible and dependable to the duties, and as a company team member, with skills entailing:
- Demonstrated working experience with broad experience and knowledge of general construction, and especially at working at height.
- Experience with the safe use of power and hand tools.
- Read and interpret work plans and instructions at an intermediate level or above.
- Certification of lift equipment, either have or can be Ability to meet physical demands of lifting and climbing along with working at height standard requirements
What We Offer You
Sesco Safety provides fall protection systems of different types to customers throughout the Midwest, as well as nationally, across a variety of industries. Through our ownership, we are affiliated with the industry leader, Kee Safety, and its global network providing superior engineered products, support, and training. We are consultative in the solutions we offer and accordingly have a fast-paced continuously learning environment where you will receive extensive training for job requirements and career progression.
For the right person we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Participate in company bonus plan
- 401k plan with excellent company match
- Multiple health plans to choose from, including 100% paid by employer
- Health Savings Account
- Our culture where both the business and employees thrive and grow